All content copyright 2015 and beyond - All Rights Reserved
Web Design by Deacon Ritterbush - Executed and Maintained by Julia Fairchild - Global Web Connexions - (808) 557-0363
Click icon below to Download Registration Form
18th and 19th Century Pipe Stems
Photo by S.D. Ritterbush
ON-SITE LODGING & FEES per Person Lodging Choice + FEE Xtra Days..
Single Room $2385 $ 150 /$150
Shared Room $1985 $ 90/$90
Boat Excursion: $85
Full-Time CANADIAN Res. $US200 discount
Download form to tally and pay for
registration as directed thereon.
IBC ’23 Quoddy Combing is a 5-day, 4-night beachcombing intensive conference held in St. Andrews, New Brunswick from Monday, May 29 through Saturday, June 3. Participants can book off-site lodging, or a single or double rooms at Anderson House. They also have the option of extending their stay a day before and/or after the conference.
Wedged between the Welcome Reception and the Farewell Breakfast are lectures, field trips, museum and aquarium visits, films, and beachcombing, beachcombing and more beachcombing.
Basic IBC '23 Package:
Shared Room: $1985
Single Room: $2385
Off-site Lodging: $1785
- 5 nights lodging (for those staying on-site)
- pre-paid museum and aquarium visits, and boat trips
- 1 full-day and 1 half-day field trip
- self-directed arts project
- goody bags, silent auction, and unlimited access to treasure swap table
Optional Field Trip:
- Whale & Wildlife Boat Excursion - $85
Optional Extended Stay:
- Stay an extra day before and/or a day after (breakfast included)
Full-Time Canadian Residents: deduct US $200
You are Responsible for:
- getting to and from the conference
- Lunch and dinner on all-day Field Trip
- Breakfast if you choose off-site lodging
- Beachcomb gear, medications, sunblock, reusable water bottle
- any miscellaneous expenses
To Register and Pay:
Download & print out the registration forms (to the left on the sidebar)
Select your Lodging and Field Trip options and tally up your fees.
You have the option of paying via check, money order or Paypal.
Make Checks or Money Order payable to:
The Consummate Beachcomber
To pay by PayPal, add $75 to cover fees:
Go to PayPal, and send your payment to:
PayPal will notify us of payment received.
Mail your check/money order and/or registration form to:
S. D. Ritterbush/ IBC ‘19
PO Box 402
Kamuela, HI. 96743
Once payment and your registration form are received, we will send you a registration confirmation letter confirming payment and your Lodging/Field Trip choices.
No refunds will be issued, though someone may take your place if you notify the IBC committee no later than two weeks prior to the conference.